I promised I would write a post on “How to Eat a Good Chocolate Bar” a few weeks ago. And here it is.
1. Buy an “expensive” chocolate bar. Yes, I am not joking! If you buy a good chocolate bar, you would not be tempted to eat the whole thing at once. Remember, eat only one square a day…
2. Open it slowly, look at it and smell it.
3. Break a piece. Snap it!
4. Take a bite. Take a good bite, but wait, not so fast.
5. Let it melt in your mouth, taste it, enjoy it. Little by little, savor it.
6. Share it. As I always tell my children, “a piece of chocolate, as with all things, tastes better when you share it!”
And for the taste, to this new flavor we give it an 8. It is not as you would imagine. It is not very weird, it tastes salty, but never as delicious as the Lyndt chocolate bar with a touch of sea salt.
Soli Deo Gloria